While we continue to raise funds for our new building, which will include a state-of-the-art museum, we provide small displays of our material at our current location in the Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library and create online exhibits. These exhibits will generally feature a specific subject or be in response to an anniversary or celebration. All of our new exhibits, virtual and physical, will be featured on our homepage and through other online resources.
- The following is a complete list of all of our online exhibits:
- Texas Techsans in the Vietnam War
- "So Others May Live:" Dustoff - Medical Evac. in the Vietnam War
- Vietnam: The Helicopter War
- Happy Birthday US Army
- Happy Birthday US Coast Guard
- Happy Birthday US Air Force
- Happy Birthday US Navy
- Happy Birthday US Marine Corps
- Tet, The Vietnamese New Year
- The Tet Offensive
- Black History Month
- Women's History Month
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
- April 30, 1975: The Fall of Saigon
- National Nurses Week - Nurses of the Vietnam War
- History of the Vietnam Center and Archive
- Preservation of the Film Dong Tam Base Camp
- Helicopters of the Chuck Carlock Collection
- As more online exhibits are published, they will be added to this page, as well as advertised on our homepage and through other online resources.
- The Archive of the Vietnam Conflict - a general overview of the mission of the Vietnam Archive with examples of some of the materials in our collection from letters home and photographs to a deck of survival cards.
- The Montagnards of Vietnam, are an indigenous people native to the Central Highlands of Vietnam and are ethnically distinct from the Vietnamese. During the Vietnam War many of the Montagnards fought alongside the Americans, particularly with US Special Forces. This exhibit displays many unique artifacts of Montagnard culture and focuses on the collection of anthropologist Dr. Gerald Hickey.